Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Assignments {A Little of the School Life}

I completed my first assignment for school. What our instructor calls 'challenges.'  And it was daunting, to say the least. I haven't attended school in 10 years. That's a loooong time in school years. And there were nine 'steps' in this challenge. The first challenge? Nine steps?!

Admittedly I overthink things. Big time. Once I just started addressing each step, noting what needed noted etc etc, all went well. I mean, I assume it did. I felt pretty good about it before I submitted it. I haven't gotten a grade on it yet, tho. But... I did it. First assignment. Done. And I got to talk about movies, and books, and wishlists. The worst part was giving examples of things. But... phew. One down...


Now on to the next... and the next... and the next. What did I sign myself up for, exactly? ;)

2 comments:

  1. There is an old saying about how do you eat an elephant?...one bite at a time. That is exactly how you need to take the assignments...one bite at a time. As Nyla always said when she finished something, "Got that done!" ~ I still find myself saying that still!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I love Nyla. She's great for things like that.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)