Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
How do you join in?
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the comments at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to Pen to Paper somewhere in your post with a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
- Visit other blogs and enjoy.
- (Note from Pen to Paper): Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too. Help spread the word!
This week's choice is...
I chose this one because it has been on my wishlist to own since I read it in March 2011. It is definitely a book I want to reread. As you'll see in yesterday's Top Ten Tuesday, I would not have picked up this book had it not been for Malissa (the friend who recommended I read it) given it's historical nature. But I did and I am forever grateful to her as I loved it. I found myself missing the characters once I finished.
What book is on your wishlist that you want to buy with the pennies you can scrape together? Add it to the comments or create your own "Wishlist Wednesday" post and add the link below.