Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Blessings

Day 10:

I may not be the most outwardly religious person... in fact, as this posts I'm most likely in bed (unless E or Z wakes up uber early) and not getting up and going to church. I haven't gone to church in quite a few years. But that doesn't make me believe any less... and I'm so grateful for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me. (Wow... that sounded really formal... *shudder*) Seriously. I have a husband who loves me, supports me, and helps me (despite wanting to strangle him at least once a week); two beautiful, amazing children; a family that I love; friends who are awesome; a dog who is protective and sweet; a job doing what I love (books? kids programming? YES!). So yeah. I'm thankful for all those blessings. :)

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)