Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whew!

Oh, man. I didn't realize it has been a MONTH since I last posted anything. Seriously, guys. Between holidays, snow, sub-zero temps, work, and remodeling our kitchen, my internet time has been severely limited. But, alas, I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things. :)  The kitchen remodel has been a looong project, but now we have drywall up! Woo-hoo! lol

Anywho. I spent much of December and the beginning part of January re-reading. I re-read the entire Hunger Games series after I saw Catching Fire with my husband. That seemed to take me for-e-ver, though. I think it was the lack of suspense... especially with Catching Fire (since I had just seen the movie, there wasn't much that I was "waiting" for). With Mockingjay it was a bit better, but still. Once I finished those, I read a couple of novellas and Fangirl. Reviews will be posted soon(ish)!

Anyway. If you're like me, and in Indiana (or anywhere else with sub-zero temps), I hope you are staying warm and safe! If you're somewhere sunny and warm, I hate you (said with love, of course)! :)

Smiles,
B

2 comments:

  1. It has been freezing here in Massachusetts as well! I have yet to see Catching Fire. I missed it at the theater and am anxiously awaiting it to come out on demand or dvd! :)
    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully your weather has finally broken. :)

      If you haven't seen it yet, Catching Fire comes out March 7. YAY! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)